Deadline of Abstract submission: 20 November 2017
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts:
- Abstracts submitted will be selected for poster
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words
- Abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Background, Objective(s), method(s), result(s) and conclusion.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Instructions for submitting a new abstract as an Author:
1. Click the ‘LOG IN’ tab at the top of the page.
2. If you have previously registered for an old event, just provide your username /password and click ‘login’
I. Click the ‘Author’ link to submit the abstract.
II. Click ‘STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS’.
III. Step one: You must make sure that all items in the submission checklist are checked and satisfied before continuing and clicking ’save and continue’.
IV. Step two: fill in all the required fields then click ‘save and continue’.
V. Your abstract has been successfully submitted.
3. If this is your first time registering Click on ‘Not a user? Create an account with this site’.
I. Fill in all the required fileds and make sure to select the Author role in “Creat Acount as” section then click on ‘Create’ . After that follow the previous steps to submit an abstract.
For further inquiries please contact us through Ex: +966 11 4294369 – +966 11 8494369
or email us at ResForumemail@example.com