Deadline of Abstract submission: 24 September 2018
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts:
- Abstracts submitted will be selected for poster and oral presentations
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words
- Abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Background, Objective(s), method(s), result(s) and conclusion.
- Conference Theme “Achieving the National Vision through Medical Research” will have a set of sessions dedicated to a variety of timely topics of interest to all scientists, physicians, faculty, R&D executives and government representatives ranging from the latest developments in medical research areas of strategic importance to the country to topics where medical research plays a pivotal role as an economic driver in particular medical biotechnology and biopharmaceutical development and commercialization. Additional topics of great importance will also be covered such as how to achieve higher standards scientific publications and innovative clinical trials and other important topics as well.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Instructions for submitting a new abstract as an Author:
1. Click the ‘LOG IN’ tab at the top of the page.
2. If you have previously registered for an old event, just provide your username /password and click ‘login’
I. Click the ‘Author’ link to submit the abstract.
II. Click ‘STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS’.
III. Step one: You must make sure that all items in the submission checklist are checked and satisfied before continuing and clicking ’save and continue’.
IV. Step two: fill in all the required fields then click ‘save and continue’.
V. Your abstract has been successfully submitted.
3. If this is your first time registering Click on ‘Not a user? Create an account with this site’.
I. Fill in all the required fields and make sure to select the Author role in “Create Account as” section then click on ‘Create’. After that, follow the previous steps to submit an abstract.
For Further information, kindly contact Ms. Lamia Al- Mouyes