Abstract submission closes: 31 / October / 2019
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts:
- Abstracts submitted will be selected for poster and oral presentations
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words
- Abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Background, Objective(s), method(s), result(s) and conclusion.
- The Annual Forum for Medical Research is the premier medical research event in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Starting from its 10th edition in November 2019, with the theme “Improving Healthcare through High Standard Clinical Trials”.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Instructions for submitting a new abstract as an Author:
1. Click the ‘LOG IN’ tab at the top of the page.
2. If you have previously registered for an old event, just provide your username /password and click ‘login’
I. Click the ‘Author’ link to submit the abstract.
II. Click ‘STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS’.
III. Step one: You must make sure that all items in the submission checklist are checked and satisfied before continuing and clicking ’save and continue’.
IV. Step two: fill in all the required fields then click ‘save and continue’.
V. Your abstract has been successfully submitted.
3. If this is your first time registering Click on ‘Not a user? Create an account with this site’.
I. Fill in all the required fields and make sure to select the Author role in “Create Account as” section then click on ‘Create’. After that, follow the previous steps to submit an abstract.
For Further information, kindly contact Ms. Lamia Al- Mouyes