The forum has been accredited 24 CME Hours
King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) is pleased to announce the 7th KAIMRC Annual Forum for Medical Research Year 2016 with the theme “Aligning with the Saudi National Vision 2030: Innovative Medical Research Impact on Economy.”
- To explore and establish R&D collaborations with other national and international research institutions
- To discuss latest developments in medical research in strategic priority areas
- To offer the opportunity to researchers, clinicians, students and research administrators to network and exchange their expertise with their peers and other experts nationally and internationally
- To position the Annual Medical Research Forum as a national hub for medical research innovation and entrepreneurship
- Biomedical and health research experts, clinicians, faculty and students
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry experts
- Health Research Funders
- Health government representatives
- R&D experts and administrators
Online Registration (Free)
Online registration will close on 8 Dec 2016 at 11:00 am, Onsite registration 13 Dec 2016 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
We are delighted to invite you to attend the seventh edition of the Annual Forum of Medical Research hosted by the Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs and organized by King Abdullah International Medical Research Center. This year’s forum unlike its earlier editions, will have a set of sessions dedicated to a variety of timely topics of interest to all scientists, physicians, faculty, R&D executives and government representatives (see detailed program) ranging from the latest developments in medical research areas of strategic importance to NGHA and to the country to topics where medical research plays a pivotal role as an economic driver in particular medical biotechnology development and commercialization. Additional topics of great importance will also be covered such as how to achieve higher standards scientific publications and innovative clinical trials and other important topics as well.
We encourage you to attend and to enjoy this very exciting forum’s program and to register as early as possible.