- GM of Gassim plant of SPIMACO ADDAWEIH.
- B.SC. Pharmacy from King Saud University 1988, excellent (GPA 4.7) and honor degree.
- Board member of Spimaco affiliates: Spimaco Maroc and Alwatan Pharma.
- Active member of PDA (Parentral Drug Association) in US since 1997.
- A member of Saudi FDA committee responsible of setting the Biosimilars guideline 2006-2009.
- Executive management member in setting and updating SPIMACO STRATEGIC PLANS.
- Has more than 29+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Spimaco Plant in the area of :
- Clean rooms design operations and validation.
- Sterilization/depyrogenation equipment validation.
- Injectable/sterile products manufacturing process validation/automated particulate inspection machine validation.
- Pharmaceutical Quality Management System (QMS) review and audits.
- Biosimilar protein drug substance production and process validation and Quality comparability studies.
- Global regulatory framework for biosimilars of regulated market
- Plasma fractionation /Biotech facility conceptual design.
- Project design/execution of new pharmaceutical facilities for Spimaco and its affiliates.
- Participated in technical/financial due diligence processes and financial feasibility studies for facilities targeted for acquisitions.
•PhD. College of Engineering, The University of Texas, USA (2011)
•MSc. College of Engineering , The University of Strathyclyde, Scotland, UK (2004)
•BSc. College of Engineering, King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia (1999)
Director, Testing & Measurement Systems Dept., AlFaisaliah Group, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2012)
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering Dept, University of Texas, San Antonio (2011 – 2012)
Supervisor, Engineering & Planning, Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) (2005 – 2009)
Manager Engineering of Special Networks (Biomedical), Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) (2003-2005)
Systems & Signals Engineer, Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) (1999-2005)
Skills and Interests
•Biomedical Image and Signal Processing
•Biomedical Pattern Recognition and Classification
•Biomedical Systems Modeling