Dr. Abdallah Aladlan
Head, Biomedical Ethics Section Chairman, IRB KAIMRC, MNG-HA
- Head, Biomedical Ethics-King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs.
- Chairman – Institutional Review Board – Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs.
- Consultant, National Committee for Bio and med Ethics and actively participate in writing the Saudi Research bioethics bylaws.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Bioethics, College of Public Health and Health Informatics, KSAU-HS.
- Chairman, Institutional Review Board, MNG-HA.
- Co-Founder of King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) from the inception of the idea to its current state.
- Stake holder in the governance of research regulation in Saudi Arabia.