Dr. Ahmed Bahammam
Director of the University Sleep Disorders Center, College of Medicine, King Saud University
- Established the First Academic Sleep Disorders Center in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Area.
- The Founder of the Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) course in the region.
- Founding member of the Saudi Thoracic Society and a member of the board of directors.
- Associate Editor, Ann Thoracic Med journal http://www.thoracicmedicine.org/
- Associate Editor, Frontiers in Sleep and Chronobiology
- Ex-International Governor, American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) in Saudi Arabia (2000-2006).
- Published around 130 papers in peer reviewed journals and around 25 book chapters
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine