Dr. Murad Mohamed Al Saggaf
General Manager at Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Appliances Corp (SPIMACO).
- GM of Gassim plant of SPIMACO ADDAWEIH.
- B.SC. Pharmacy from King Saud University 1988, excellent (GPA 4.7) and honor degree.
- Board member of Spimaco affiliates: Spimaco Maroc and Alwatan Pharma.
- Active member of PDA (Parentral Drug Association) in US since 1997.
- A member of Saudi FDA committee responsible of setting the Biosimilars guideline 2006-2009.
- Executive management member in setting and updating SPIMACO STRATEGIC PLANS.
- Has more than 29+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Spimaco Plant in the area of :
- Clean rooms design operations and validation.
- Sterilization/depyrogenation equipment validation.
- Injectable/sterile products manufacturing process validation/automated particulate inspection machine validation.
- Pharmaceutical Quality Management System (QMS) review and audits.
- Biosimilar protein drug substance production and process validation and Quality comparability studies.
- Global regulatory framework for biosimilars of regulated market
- Plasma fractionation /Biotech facility conceptual design.
- Project design/execution of new pharmaceutical facilities for Spimaco and its affiliates.
- Participated in technical/financial due diligence processes and financial feasibility studies for facilities targeted for acquisitions.