MR. ALAIN MOUSSY
- Engineer (ENSTA), and MBA Wharton
- Former strategy consultant at Booz, Allen & Hamilton and former Head of Corporate Development at Carrefour
- President of AFIRMM, French association leading research on mastocytosis
- Co-inventor of more than 50 patents filed by AB Science
- Founder of AB Science SA, Alain Moussy holds the position of Chairman for Association Française pour les Initiatives de Recherche sur, Chairman, CEO & Scientific Director at AB Science SA and Chairman for AMY SAS.
- In his past career Mr. Moussy held the position of Head-Corporate Development at Carrefour SA.
- Mr. Moussy received an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and an undergraduate degree from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées.